Kaplan Publishing presents MCAT General Chemistry flashcards and instructional videos to help you score higher on the challenging MCAT. Inside this learning tool and mobile reference you will find everything you need to quickly learn General Chemistry terms and boost your success while you're on the go.
Inside you will find:
• Instructional videos created by MCAT professors to highlight key concepts including Colligative Properties and Effective Nuclear Charge
• 168 General Chemistry terms, definitions, and concepts, from Atomic Structure to Thermochemistry
These flashcards give you the ability to:
• Decide whether to study a category or take a quiz to test your knowledge
• Use average quiz score to help you track your improvement
• Choose between a one-card or two-card view
• Auto-shuffle your missed cards with a few you scored correctly to allow for focused study
• Reverse the question and answer side of the flashcard to match the definition to the word
• Mark cards with a star for further review in the future
• Use the "Reference" section to search for a specific word or scroll alphabetically through the words
About Kaplan Publishing
Kaplan is one of the nation's top publishers of academic and professional development resources. Kaplan publishes titles on topics such as test prep, college and graduate school admissions, academic and career development in the legal, medical, education and general business fields. The Kaplan mission is to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals.
Kaplan has 185 centers and 1, 200 satellite locations worldwide. Top markets include Metro and Upstate NY, Los Angeles, Illinois/Indiana, San Francisco, Boston, Washington DC, Michigan, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Southern Connecticut, Central Florida, Houston, Minneapolis, North and Central Texas, Southwest Ohio, and Seattle.